About the Division of Reproductive and Maternal Health (DRMH)
To ensure a high quality and efficient Reproductive Health (RH) care system, which is accessible, equitable, and affordable for every Kenyan.
To ensure high quality, integrated promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative Reproductive Health services to all Kenyans.
Our goal is to ensure the provision of a comprehensive, integrated system of reproductive healthcare, through a range of services offered by the government and its partners including Non-Government Agencies and the Private Sector
- Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health and Sexual and Gender-Based Violence)
- Family Planning
- Logistics & Commodities Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation Research & Learning (MERL)
- Advocacy and Social Behavioral Change Communications